| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Helwan in September is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Helwan September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Helwan, Egypt
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Helwan:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 179 kms (111.2 miles) NNE
- El Arish, Egypt - 273.7 kms (170.1 miles) ENE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) NE
- Cairo, Egypt - 28.3 kms (17.6 miles) NNE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 107.8 kms (67 miles) E
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) E
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 135.7 kms (84.3 miles) ESE
- Eilat, Israel - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) E
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) ESE
- El Tor, Egypt - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) SE