| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Helwan in February is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Helwan February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Helwan, Egypt
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Helwan:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 179 kms (111.2 miles) NNE
- El Arish, Egypt - 273.7 kms (170.1 miles) ENE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) NE
- Cairo, Egypt - 28.3 kms (17.6 miles) NNE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 107.8 kms (67 miles) E
- Ras Elnakb, Egypt - 332.5 kms (206.6 miles) E
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 135.7 kms (84.3 miles) ESE
- Eilat, Israel - 349.5 kms (217.2 miles) E
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) ESE
- El Tor, Egypt - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) SE